[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Re: 2009 pt schedule

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:01:15 -0400

Good points, all of them
I have stated this opinion in the past, but will again? ? I really think that
if you/we all want to back back to "viewing littermates" etc., then we need to
change the Futurity back to what it was intended - a REGIONAL
BREEDER'S?SHOWCASE?? ?? Everyone enters and shows their litters in their region
and then you truly can evaluate litters and have truly have regional
representatives compete at the National

I would be very impressed to go to a Futurity and see 3, 4, 5 or more from the
same litter all together in a class

Jeff Pyle
Windfall