[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Purebred German Shep.needs assistance asap please

  • From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Karen4paws@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:52:16 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Subject: Purebred German Shep.needs assistance asap please

We have an owner relinquishment of a purebred 4 year old female.  Heidi.
The owner was a senior citizen and is longer able to keep Heidi.

She is spayed, heartworm negative, utd on vaccines.

Great temperament.

Likes children, other dogs and was OK around a cat.

Rides very nice in a car.

Affectionate and very well mannered and trained.

AKC registered.

Her weight is approx. 40-50 lb..

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated ASAP.

The dog is being boarded very temporarily at Center West Animal Hospital in
Westlake.  The number there is 440-871-6211.

Please feel free to contact me via email or my voicemail.

Photos will be available later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for your help in advance for this urgent request for assistance.

Nancy Brown
440-871-9245