[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: PLEASE READ THIS. WE NEED YOUR HELP TO SAVE SOM

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 14:55:56 -0800

Move to Detroit, MI or Riverside County, CA.

I lived in Detroit for 30 years and have lived here in Riverside County, CA
for 29, and have NEVER had a problem of any kind with AC.  They are
reasonable, fair, and really care about animals.  When I have a dog get too
old or too ill for rabies shots, I have never had a problem getting their
annual license renewed with a waiver.  I pay $50 a year now for unaltered
dogs and $8 a year for altered dogs.  I have assisted them with emergency
pet evacuations (fires, earthquakes, etc.) and I donate to the animal
shelter annually.  I have adopted dogs and cats from their shelters over the
years.
I don't envy them their work one bit; they deal with a lot of scofflaws,
sadists, abusers, neglectors, hoarders, etc.  I know that I couldn't do it!!

Paula, 224 days and counting