[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Oh Canada

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:32:59 -0700

Back at last. We've only been home for 2 days in the last 14 but went to shows
in Eugene OR and the Canadian National.

Canadians and Canada are great, eh. The Canadian National is also special and I
give the GSDCC huge kudos' for putting on a great show in a 3 day time span.
Also, the cities of Kitchener and Cambridge are growing and house some of the
nicest folks and excellent cuisine on da planet.

It is now 2 X Select CAN CH Rivendell's Magnolia and we want to thank Bob Kish
for his nod. There were many lovely, lovely bitches entered and we feel so
honored that we were in there...at the end. We've formed this "Team Maggie"
thing that includes some very special folks. Many of you know Jenn's dad,
Gene...or Nick...and he lunged Ms. Maggie before and during the breaks. Scott
Yergin handled her and did a magnificent job even tho Maggie tested his
patience by not wanting to stack. The "Guyz a real Pro"...There is another huge
part of "Team Maggie" and they are the supporters who clapped and yelled as she
went around the ring. We couldn't have done it nearly as well without
you...Thanks.

Wayne my boy...we did it together and they both made us proud. (that's a
personal word to a cantankerous old fart from Nova Scotia)

Doing the "Happy Dance" in Bay Point, Newark, & Vallejo

Paul, Jenn, and Da Ben

Visit Rivendell on 'da web' at www.rivendellgsd.com