[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: New Breeds

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 07:08:18 -0400 (EDT)

Embarrassing...was at a show in May w/ a few non-dog-show friends and the
husband pointed to a dog and asked "what breed is that?".  I had no idea
lol!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 8/2/2011 5:55:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

WOW on  more new AKC breeds. I see in my Gazette all of them coming in. I
agility  train with a gal with a Miniature Aussie. I had no idea there was
such a  thing until I found out some time later in class what it was. It
looked  like a two month old puppy to me. I thought it was doing REALLY
good
for  its age in its puppy class. But then I found out it was 9 months
old...;o)  Strange looking to me then.

Kathy  Sater-Partch

Hi;
After reading Carolyn's post about AKC and  the White GSD's as a new breed
in
our lifetime, I though that I would tell  you about a new breed that AKC
approved in May. They are called the  Miniature American Shepherd. Any idea
of what the are or how they came to  be?

Well, they were called the Miniature Australian Shepherd who's Club  was
started in 1990, now as of May of 2011 they will be known as the  Miniature
American Shepherd and a separate  breed.

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink  Revolves Around  You.

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.