[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: National help

  • From: barbarar <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:36:25 -0500

I use "Absorbine UlstraShield" it is for dogs, ponies, and horses.   It
is residual insecticid & repellent towelettes.  They are wonderful and
are viable for 4 weeks after putting them on the dog.. I do not have
ticks, fleas, or any insect near my dogs.   They smell like citronella.
Barbara

--
BarbaraR
domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx