[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: My Nationals- Re: NATIONAL?opinion

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:12:09 -0500

From: Jane Kerner
To: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx ; lfossland@xxxxxxx ; rmvw1@xxxxxxxx ;
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] My Nationals- Re: NATIONAL?opinion

Hunt buffalo
Attend the Academy Awards
Go on an African Safari
Hike in the Mountains
Or
Ski in Sun Valley,

Because.......

I have something better to do.....

I go to the GSDCA National Specialty Show (where ever it is held).......the
show in the sport of pure bred dogs which is diamond bright, the  world's
window to the German Shepherd Dog, the breed which is one of the passions of my
heart.

I look truly forward all the year long to our National Specialty Show.

Good dogs in every venue, good friends, applauding fellow breeders/exhibitor's
accomplishments  and an opportunity to learn ..........And an entire week of
it........if I so choose.

 A person may  "cherry pick"  how extensively a person wants to participate for
the entire week (or less) as the inclination strikes.

Wow.

How perfect is that ??

Jane Kerner