[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Main Hubs

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:49:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bud,
I agree except I could not find a a site.
There is a new horse park being built but I have not looked lately to see what
is being done as it is not my job and the the Suncoast has a super arena but no
RV parking. Herding is also a problem. Hotels that will take dogs are few and
far between.
I had a site near Laughlin though that can do everything.
Joan