[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: LIST MAIL????/ and Happy New Year !

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 06:40:00 -0800

 Same here in Davis, California. I noticed that the volume was way down last
 night before I went to bed. This morning only a couple of messages.
People are either traveling, busy or otherwise occupied is my guess.

 I know I will be busy preparing for my usual New Year's "souper" get
 together on 1-1-09. Yes, that is souper as in SOUP. I will have a couple of
 crock pots going and a another one or two soup pots on the stove.

 May 2009 be everything each one of you hope it to be.
May we as a Nation continue to be strong and uphold the values that this
country was founded on. May we overcome the difficulties and gain wisdom and
 strength to deal with challenges.

 And last but not least may God Bless American......from sea to shining sea.
 Beryl Eshom
 Arelee
 Davis, CA.