[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: July Meeting

  • From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GretchAnya@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:40:51 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

=0D
Dates: JULY 27, 28, 29=0D
Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport (there are 15 Airlines and
over 774 daily scheduled flights with over 135 arriving before 12 noon.)=0D
Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott=0D
           1803 Woodland Park=0D
            Layton, Utah 84041=0D
            ph. 801-217-2300=0D
 =0D
The planned show site tour will leave the hotel at 3:30 but this is subje=
ct
to change when I see the Board members incoming flight times.=0D
 =0D
Show Site:Davis County Events Center (across from Lagoon Amusement Park)=0D
                   I- 51 South, 1100 West=0D
                   Farmington, Utah 84025=0D
                   ph. 801-451-4080=0D
           =0D
The meetings and Sat. luncheon  will be at the hotel as will a dinner on
Friday evening. Saturday night we are on our own and there are over 60
restaurants in the heart of Layton where we will be staying.=0D
=0D
If you have any questions or need anything clarified you may contact me a=
any of the numbers listed below.  I will be in Salt Lake City on Thursday
the 26th.=0D
=0D
If you are coming to the meeting please contact me so I can get you a goo=
rate at the host hotel or at one of many nearby.=0D
=0D
Thank you,=0D
 =0D
=EF=BB=BFJoan Fox =0D