[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Izzy

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:56:07 -0400

What a great story.? I have been off the List for awhile and came back on to
see your post.? It made me smile.? It reminded me of an incident that happened
when my Maggie was a youngster.? At an AB show, a couple terriers got loose and
tried to attack my girl. Got a nip on her hock but no broken skin.? The dogs
were captured and put back in their crates.? The owner was a big, beefy guy who
got really surly and squared off on me when I confronted him and asked him to
leave.? Maggie got between him and me with hackles raised.? Not a peep out of
her but she was ready to do battle.? The guy told me to back off my dog. I told
him she was protecting me and had every right to do so after his stupid little
dogs tried to attack her.? Maggie stood her ground and he left.? Got to love
this breed.? I always feel safe when I have one of my guys with me :-)

Laura Thomas

P.S. This guy was about 6'4" and 300lbs.? I was glad Maggie was there :-)