[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Housebreaking

  • From: "Betty Abrams" <betjagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "show list gsdl" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 19:48:11 -0400

Msg: #4 in digest
From: "Turley, Amber" <act148@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:act148@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Housebreaking help
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:59:24 -0400
If anyone has any ideas, tips, methods, tricks, hints, techniques, or
plans for housebreaking multiple puppies at the same time, would you
PLEASE share them?!  We have 4 sixteen week old puppies that haven't
found the right homes, and I can't figure how to housebreak everyone
at the same time.  Everyone is paper trained, but I don't know how to
go from here.   All suggestions will be appreciated!
Amber