[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Great dogs

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triplea7@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:47:03 -0400

And from all of that came GV Ch Alert of Mi Noah who lived in the Midwest
and was found in the pedigree of the Hessian dogs/bitches and then came
Bel-Vista whose foundation stock was line bred Hessian.   The Hess line
brought great movement to the Midwest.   Margaret Pooley once said something
like , "When I die and they will find that my heart is like a China plate
full of cracks" she was referring to the heartbreak that we have all
experienced with our dogs. She was one of the greatest breeders of all time.
Nancy