[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: [GSD-HEALTH-CHAT] Re: MORGAN are you online

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:48:07 -0800 (PST)

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award
"RAW" fed, No Vaccinations

--- On Fri, 2/27/09, hootchiesmom <hootchiesmom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: hootchiesmom <hootchiesmom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GSD-HEALTH-CHAT] Re: MORGAN are you online
To: GSD-HEALTH-CHAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 9:42 PM

This last episode did not last as long... got up took a drink, then
again some drooling, little bit more this time.. tried giving him 2
baby asperin... did not take, walked a few steps and laid back down
still with the breathing... sat with him and again as fast as it
starts it seems to stop... he is definitely not feeling well..not
panic attack... listened to his belly... no sounds...

Laying down and breathing is normal ... a little fast, but normal..

--- In GSD-HEALTH-CHAT@ yahoogroups. com, "hootchiesmom"
<hootchiesmom@ ...> wrote:

> Not sure what is going on... seems to have passed right now...
>
> He was fine all day. Eating drinking pestering
>
> Then after coming in from going outside bout an hour and a half ago
> went into the kitchen to lay down... Unusual ... usually stays
tight
> to me. Then came back into the living room.. went behind the chair
by
> the base board heat where he usually goes to snooze at times.. but
> then started breathing funny...
>
> Fast labored hard breathing. Like hyperventilating Went over by
> him .. after a little while breathing was slowing down a little.
But
> still there.. Got up went under the tea table and again the fast
> labored hard breathing .. was there only for a few minutes quickly
> got up and walked a few steps and stopped ... tail tucked tight
> under, never does that, same breathing and just froze there... went
> by him again, and after a few minutes went to the other side of
room
> and laid down ... with still the really hard fast breathing... sat
> with him ... saw a little drool not much then just as fast as it
> started seems to have stopped, eyes funny...
>

> Starting again gotta go by him .. any ideas?
>

> --- In GSD-HEALTH-CHAT@ yahoogroups. com, Rochelle Carlton
> <recarlton@> wrote:
> >

> > Spill it anyway....> R
> >
> > With Handy, Sally, Police Kitty, Justin, and Silk concerned for
> Hootch
> >

> > To: GSD-HEALTH-CHAT@ yahoogroups. com
> > From: hootchiesmom@
> > Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 02:05:41 +0000
> > Subject: [GSD-HEALTH- CHAT] MORGAN are you online
> >

> > Morgan are you online yet?
> >
> > Hootch is having an issue, not sure what is going on with him...
> not
> > the same as last time...
> >
> > karen

> > Windows Live� Hotmail®�more than just e-mail.
> > http://windowslive. com/howitworks?
> ocid=TXT_TAGLM_ WL_t2_hm_ justgotbetter_ howitworks_ 022009

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (10) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

MARKETPLACE

From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group

Drive Traffic