[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: GS puppies

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:46:32 -0700

Every now and then I just HAVE to share one of the many emails I receive from
the general public on a daily basis.
Please be sure you realize this person got my name off the AKC breeder referral
for the GSDCA as I haven't had any puppies for sale for over 4 years now.
Sharon Allbright
Corresponding Secretary GSDCA