[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Fw: Re: GSD Saves Couple

  • From: "Connie" <karekedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:08:30 -0700

I am not being cynical .What I think is that it makes perfect sense for a
GSD to dig to get out then run back and forth trying to get her family to
follow thereby packing a trail for them .Personally I know that my dogs, if
I did not respond would grab me by the sleeve and say lets go and I am sure
would not take no for an answer . I was just trying to speak to the idea
that she actually dug a 20 tunnel which would probably require more snow
than they actually had . Speaking from a great deal of experience with deep
snow. I think she deserves an award for sure .She took control and saved her
people.
Connie
South Park Colorado