[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Fw: LETTER

  • From: "Ann Solt" <marina1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 22:19:33 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Solt" <marina1@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:09 PM

> Zoe,

This letter was obviously a poor attempt at making some individuals feel
very important.  Anyone with a backbone would have signed their name, no let
me rephrase that - would never have sent you such a letter in the first
place.   Everyone is entitled to their opinion unfortunately the author of
this letter failed on his very points of  "open discussion".   In any case,
your home is not the "forum" whereby to have such a discussion - a much more
rational place would be the next Board Meeting!

> It is a pity that there exists individulas in the breed who are anything
> but open and  forthright in their dealings with others.   However, to lump
> you into that category is ridiculous and extremely hurtful.   Are the
 authors of this letter not guilty of the very criticism which they accuse
you and the others?   Is this to be the standard upon which our dealings
with one another is headed for in this breed - name calling and hurtful
derogatory letters sent to GSD members' homes?

> I love this list and have learned a great deal about our breed over the
> years and thru it have met many wonderful people, with whom I have both
> laughed and cried.   I thank you and the many others who have spent
> endless hours keeping this list going so that the rest of us can enjoy the
> many posts written by our fellow GSD members about our beautiful dogs.   I
> hope your "15 minutes of fame" shines bright and continues for many many
> more years to come!

Love
Ann