[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Fw: GSDC of Southern Arizona Shows

  • From: "Patrick" <pgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:12:19 -0700

    As usual I forgot something!  Big thank you to Corinne Kuklovsky for
going back in on Lisa for me at the Tucson show on Sunday.  You were great!
I also want to thank Jeff Pyle for the great job in Sacramento where he
repeatedly stepped up for us and went back in on our boy Laser.  You guys
were awesome!  Thank you both again.
    Patrick