[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: FYI

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 03:22:27 +0000 (UTC)

Excellent Question Morgan....very simple answer...the BREED is bigger than this
club....there are folks all over the world who care about this breed...they may
have a different purpose, or standard... and the agendas may be different...
but we have the most versatile breed of K-9 (wolf) on the planet.....if we
screw up our club.....the breed shall carry on in spite of us....Ed Hill

From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: FYI
To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, July 3, 2010, 10:57 PM

In a message dated 7/3/2010 8:55:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

!...I  still have folks e-mailing me privately asking me to run for the
board....I  respectfully thank em........but no thanks.....not even sure I'll
be in the  club next year......

My feelings exactly. I will probably spend my $66.00 elsewhere also.   I
can think of much better places to put that money.

Lee Brown

POST is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original