[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Eukanuba

  • From: "Tina" <flamingo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:53:14 -0500

It is with great pride that I post another accomplishment for "Spencer" (Am/Can
Ch Adelhund's Class Act)--he was awarded first Award of Excellence at the
Eukanuba National Specialty on Sunday. It was Spencer's first visit to the
show. He & Jeff (who handled him to perfection), made me very proud. The win
also provided us an invitation to the Crufts show in March. I'm still on cloud
9. A simple thanks is not enough for Jeff & Sean, who along with Spencer, made
it all possible.
Spencer is owned by myself. Sire is Ch Sugar Run's Evander Holyfield. Dam is Ch
Adelhund's the Grand Finale. Breeders are Donna Graham & Dan Black.

On to the Garden,
Tina

Tina Bogdanich
Class Act Shepherds
Owner of:  Am/Can Ch Adelhund's Class Act TC, OFA, DNA;   Frankenhaus I'm A
Believer, TC, OFA H&E;   Bee Gee's Ripley of Class Act;   Bodega's Grace of
Aramist Res BIF. Co-owner of Ch Bee Gee's Pick Me of Angel BIM.