[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Dog Ordinance Passed (Louisville)

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:01:18 -0500

Somebody PLEASE pass this on to the GSDCA Board (or tell me who to email it
to). We CANNOT allow the National to be anywhere near Louisville.
Ginger Cleary
Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind and the people
that mind don't matter.
My Ebay site  My Cafepress store
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/