[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: [DVG-SEKG] Dangerous Dog Scam

  • From: "Seth & Hallie McMullen" <mcmuse@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 10:41:59 -0700

I hope no one has heard from this guy, but just in case....

Subject: [DVG-SEKG] Dangerous Dog Scam

Recently we recieved a call from a man claiming to be a dog trainer.
His name was Will Duncan. He said that he rehabilitated dogs and
trained them for various companies including for the handicapped. He
also said he was from USA Dog
Training and he personally trained Cesar Millan.

He will tell various different stories, but basically wants to get
free dogs. He claims to have federal and state licenses. He recently
stole dogs from a Jefferson County shelter. He is from Topeka and
claims that he just moved there from California.
If fact, he is a big scammer. Nothing he says is true. He told us he
wants aggressive dogs to rehab and med. to large sized high drive
dogs.

We got a call from the Kansas Animal Health Department to warn us
about him. They were trying to warn everyone before he called, but he
had already called us.

We believe he is using these dogs for pit-bait. We believe he is
selling these "high-drive" or "aggressive" dogs that he gets from
shelters to pit fighters who use them to "train" there dogs to fight
and kill. He lives in a trailer in Topeka with his brother. Last time
it was checked, he had 14 dogs that he keeps in tiny pens in and
around his trailer.

Please do not release any of your dogs to him.

If he does call, please call Judy Bishop at 785-633-7002 with any
information you obtain about him. They are trying to make a criminal
case up but he just keeps staying one step in front of the law.
The personal information I have obtained about him is:

Name: Will Duncan
Address: 1123 NE Jefferson, Trailer #4, Topeka, KS (actual address)
Cell Phone: 785-231-7245
Toll Free Number: 877-949-9DOG
Fake Company Name: USA Dog Training

Thanks and Good Luck
Please forward to other shelters and animal people!

Danielle Reno
Shelter Officer
Humane Society of Atchison
125 North 21st St.
Atchison, KS 66002
(913) 367-DOGS

__._,_.___

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dvgsekg/message/550;_ylc=X3oDMTMyM3BzMWd2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg1NDUwODkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDczNTA4BG1zZ0lkAzU1MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNjc0MjQ5NzUEdHBjSWQDNTUw>(1)
 Reply (via web post)
 Start a new topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dvgsekg/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJldWw5dWZ1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg1NDUwODkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDczNTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE2NzQyNDk3NQ-->

Change settings via the
Web<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dvgsekg/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmamNpbG1jBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg1NDUwODkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDczNTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzExNjc0MjQ5NzU->
 (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily
Digest<mailto:dvgsekg-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email Delivery: Digest> |
Switch format to
Traditional<mailto:dvgsekg-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery
Format: Traditional>