[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Cottonland Cluster Dog Shows

  • From: "Jeanne M" <gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd list mail" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:32:42 -0500

Time to remind you about Cottonland Cluster Dog Shows
Bayou Kennel Club---Sept 3,2010-------Judge:Raymond Filburn
   "          "        "
GSDC of Greater Ouachita
 (designated specialty) Sept 4, 2010----   "    : Gloria Kerr
Vicksburg Kennel Club--Sept 5,2010----   " Johan Becerra-Hernandez
       "           "          " --Sept 6,2010---     " Robert Shreve
Onofrio is superintendent for ALL of the shows.  If you plan to enter, don't
forget--entries close AUG. 18...WITH ONOFRIO.  Yes the designated specialty
also.
We will have our same big ring away from the maddening crowd.  Plenty of good
grooming space and we hope to have a good entry.
There will be TDI/CGC Test--Sept. 4 & 5...if interested..sponsored by Bayou and
Vicksburg KC
     time--2pm (subject to change)
     fee---$20.00 per dog
     pre-register with fee: Pat Booker
                                     476 Donaldson Rd
                                     Calhoun, La. 71225
We hope to see some old friends and make some new ones...
JUST REMEMBER---ONOFRIO FOR ALL SHOWS, INCLUDING GSDC of
GREATER OUACHITA

I can send premium lists for anyone who needs them. Just e-mail me.

Jeanne Marcovitz
gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home of "GLORYB"
is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.