[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Catalog GSD Fanciers of NoCA on the GSDCA site

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:42:14 -0700

For anyone that is interested...
----- Original Message -----
From: Michel A. Ebertin
To: 'Joannie'
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 5:48 PM
Subject: RE: GSD Fanciers of Northern California

Joannie,
Thank you for your very timely submission of the results from your recent
specialty shows.
These have been posted.
As soon as I receive the pictures for the photographer the posting will be
updated.
Regards,
          Michel Ebertin, Team Leader
          GSDCA ShowResults Team

Joannie
Dream Come True GSD - Silverton OR - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne HT PT TC
ROM
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango HT TC, BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream
Come True
BOM CH Norhaus Better Be Worth It Avonly, RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell Janice
Joplin
and our newest star, DCT-Tebe Nobe Me & Bobby McGee with a 5 point major :)