[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: CONTRA COSTA TIMES S/N POLL - link

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 21:59:26 EDT

It is now 79% No, 21%Yes.

Janice

In a message dated 7/8/2007 5:34:41 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Go Vote  !!!
We are not that far a head of the YES votes.
I just voted and it was  113 Yes    144 NO.

We are down to the wire people...we have  to defeat this bill.
I know I can't imagine my life with out a dog...can  you?
We all must do our best to keep our sport alive and well. That would  become
impossible with mandatory S and N.

And remember just because  you are not a resident of California...it could
come to a state near you,  or your state. We have to stop this, and not allow
it to spread.

I  plan to be at the Capitol in Sacramento on Wednesday. I hope that I will
return home with GOOD  news !
Anyone else planning on being  there?

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD