[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: CONTRA COSTA TIMES S/N POLL - link

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:19:46 -0700

Go Vote !!!
We are not that far a head of the YES votes.
I just voted and it was 113 Yes    144 NO.

We are down to the wire people...we have to defeat this bill.
I know I can't imagine my life with out a dog...can you?
We all must do our best to keep our sport alive and well. That would become
impossible with mandatory S and N.

And remember just because you are not a resident of California...it could
come to a state near you, or your state. We have to stop this, and not allow
it to spread.

I plan to be at the Capitol in Sacramento on Wednesday. I hope that I will
return home with GOOD  news !
Anyone else planning on being there?

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD