[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: CHAMPION BRAG !!!!!

  • From: "Gail Rutter" <ruttergsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:18:04 -0500

WOW - HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!

Kenny has been "in dogs" for years - an ol' pro if you will.  Marie has been
married to Kenny for lots of years.  I have known them for about 10 years
now, but until Lucy came into their life, I have not seen Marie excited
about dogs/dog shows.  She liked the dogs, but wasn't attached to any and
hasn't been excited about the "dog showing game" for a long time....
until Lucy came into their lives.

Here's a story on this cute couple:  Kenny has had his share of van troubles
in the past few years, and recently had a transmission go out of a van,
which he was ready to take to the shop and fix.  But NO, said Marie.  LUCY
needs a NEW van...
and now  Lucy HAS a new van!  She's ridin' in style to the National with her
two favorite people!

Be careful on your long drive, you guys!  And the Best of Luck at the
National in your new Lucy Van!

Gail R.