[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Brag from the Ottawa GSDC weekend

  • From: "Darlene Smith" <shebland@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:03:08 -0400

Now that I can get online again (lightning took out our phone line last Wed.),
we would like to brag about our Abby,  CH Camareigh Shebland Firefly.

She was Best of Opposite in Maturity at the Eastern Ontario/Quebec regional
futurity/maturity show.  Many thanks to judge Peter Crawford for this wonderful
award.

Then in the Ottawa & Area GSDC Specialty Show, our thanks to judge Don Smith
who awarded her Best of Opposite Sex in Specialty.

We are so proud of our Abby.  She is just 20 months old.  Her sire is Sirius
Park's Zipcode and her dam is Stylistic-Chablis BlingBling "Jeni".  Breeders:
Marilyn Sgarbossa, Darlene Smith & Lori Kightley.

Abby was handled beautifully by Morris Bartucci.

Also, we appreciate so very much the ringside support for Abby - it makes the
winning more special.  Thanks everyone!

We would also like to mention how hard Leanne Krieger & Lori Kightley work as
show secretary and show chairperson for these shows.  They give so much of
their time, not only on the day of the show but all year long, to ensure these
shows are top-notch.  Thanks gals!!   Great job done!

Proud owners of Abby -
Darlene & Marilyn