[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: AKC advertising for Eukanuba & Westminster

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:16:01 -0800

While this is all positive ( AKC's response), I hope that permission was
granted to forward it all.  ALMOST anything I post is forwardable, but once in
a while I step over the line a bit, and ask indulgence AND permission to
forward :-)

Stormy

From:   "Diane Brantley" <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:    [ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: AKC advertising for Eukanuba & Westminster
Date:   January 21, 2009 6:50:44 PM PST
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Veterinarian speaks out on PETA & Westminister
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:50:55 -0800
This Vet is to be COMMENDED for speaking out!!!
I wish that many more and AKC would be as willing to speak up for Breeders that
are
trying so hard to breed quality animals AND healthy happy ones and are
pro-active in
every way possible to try to resolve any health issues or concerns in their
Breed.
It's time to be PRO ACTIVE in educating the public also.
Any of us that has sat in our Vet's waiting room has seen every malady possible
with all
the mix breeds and Designer Breeds just as prevalent as the purebreds if not
more.
I wish AKC would get Vet's like this to have some time on the air at each huge
show like
their Eukanuba shows and Westminster shows to just say some kind of quick
'blurb' like
this to help educate the public on the TRUTH as they are speaking about the
Breeds.
It certainly would help save AKC itself as well as the Breeders that are it's
very base!