[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: A message from Ken Downing, candidate for GSDCA President

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxx, Gsdman2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:39:23 -0400

I would hope that?if our leadership knows and can make suggestive statements or
questions, that they would come out and state what these "common denominators"
are.?? The membership is quite exhausted by this in-fighting, constant
innuendos and personal slams.? If someone has something to say, either come out
and say it so that we are all "in the know" or keep it to youself for a rainy
day.
I also have a problem with Tom posting the suggestion far below to, in regards
to Sharon's "leaving" out Gail's bio and then forwarding Ken's bio to the
List.? I highly doubt that Tom took the time to contact either Sharon or Gail
to have any clue as to what happened.? We all now know that Gail has publicly
stood up for Sharon and taken any blame away from Sharon in regards to her bio
not being included.??Do not ever assume that because a member or Board member
supports one particular candidate, that they are incapable of fulfilling their
duties to the entire membership.? I belive Sharon has proven herself worthy
throughout the years and you should be careful of doubting someone's intentions
and integrity without knowing the entire story.

JMO...
Jeff Pyle