[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity/Maturity Stud Dog Brag

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:43:26 EDT

We are absolutely thrilled to to be able to announce that Trouble (2X Sel CH
Bilmar's Here Comes Trouble OFA) is one of the top producing futurity/maturity
sires in 2006! This is so very special to us because Gus (Sel CH
Ken-Delaine's Egoiste ROM OFA) has his last appearance as a top living ROM sire
in this
year's Red Book. To have his grandson Trouble appear next year for the first
time is so much more than we ever had hoped for. What an honor. Our thanks to
all
the owners who brought their lovely bitches to Trouble - he couldn't have
done it without the girls : ) i'll be updating our web site to show off all his
kids real soon!
Pat
www.gsdstyle.com