[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity/Maturity Rules and Regs

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:31:09 -0700 (PDT)

Members on the main GSDCA site:
Log in;
Go to P&P.
Then it is Section XI
Joan
website: http://www.campaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
Home & Fax: 440-543-9165
Cell: 440-759-4119

________________________________
From: Elaine George <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Showgsd-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:13:04 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity/Maturity Rules and Regs

Does anyone know where I can find the rules/regs for futurity/maturity
competitons?  I looked all over the GSDCA website and didn't see them.
I'd just like to become more familiar with them.

Thank you,
-Bob George

Enchanted Vista, Home of:  CH Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, RN,
Alkay's Black Velvet, CH Jerrwen's Southern Belle, CH Jerrwen's
Georgiana HIC, Hi Dreams Allegra v. Regency, Enchanted's American
Anthem, and Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms, Member, GSDCA, ELPGSDC,
CNMGSDC