[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity/Maturity Results

  • From: rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 19:48:00 -0400

 Just heard that Whitside's Then Came Me ( Kylie ) , BIM Sel Ch Greenwood's
Achilles TC OFA X Sel Ch Whitside's Love & Freedom OFA,
went Best In Futurity today
Kylie was Best Opposite Puppy at the National this past year. Huge
congratulations to Steve and Nancy Whitworth on another awesome win with this
lovely sable bitch.

Denise Groenewald
Greenwood Shepherds