[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity/Maturity Entries

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

I love all breed shows and all breed people.  I train at an all breed club.
There are dozens of all breed shows around here, a great way to pick up a point
here and there. With the amount of all breed shows in Ohio, I wonder why more
folks don't get together and build a major at one of these shows?  I guess some
folks avoid all breed shows because of ????  Smal rings?? Poor judges?  I don't
know.
 Denise W.

http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
it's only the begining; just wait and see