[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity/Maturity Entries

  • From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:37:04 -0500

Let me rephraze for you Terry ;-). The devil is in the details.

What I meant to say is the PC needs to get involved at this VERY DETAILED
level in an effort to in the long run help the sport, instead of letting it
take care of itself at the local club level.

Certainly each club needs to be cognicent of its own efforts to improve and
drive entries, but they "HAVE LITTLE OR NOT CONTROL" on the other clubs in
the region or nationaly, and the PC Does