[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity/Maturity Entries

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:29:54 EDT

In a message dated 3/21/2008 7:32:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  parent club NEEDS to get involved in separating the shows within each
region and perhaps extending the futurity season as well to help alleviate
the stress of all those shows in such a small window of time.

Oh  well, back to the lurking room

Mike, I absolutely agree, here in California March and April are Hell  months
especially April....It is near impossible to get to all of the shows and
were they to be spread out it could happen.  So many clubs have moved into
April
now my cost for Entries alone are just at $1000 this flurry of shows (yes,  I
am showing more than 1, or 2 or 3...LOL) .  Not everyone can afford this,
really I can't but am finding the way.. Add to that the expenses of getting
there and handling fees ect... if I did not have someone that would work with
me
on this I just could not do it.....

Having 4 shows in 2 days is not really the issue, the issue is that those
clubs chose to move into an already busy month which is sad cause it can and
will effect the clubs that do not want to or just can not do the same 4 shows
in
 a weekend......

Deb

Home.