[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity/Maturity Entries

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:53:27 -0500

Dear Exhibitors,
Here are the current numbers for the Regions, there may be one or two
corrections.  I don't have the final count for the Amateur event in the four
regions hosting those.  I will let you know of updates as  received.  Thank you
for your support of the Futurity System.  Everyone must make EVERY EFFORT to
keep grounds and motels clean and picked up.

Nancy Harper
National Futurity Chair

Northeast   70 Futurity
                 29 Maturity