[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity/Maturity Brag

  • From: BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:37:41 EST

In a message dated 1/25/2005 10:36:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, BARBMARKH
writes:
How great for all the top Fut/Mat producers!!!!!   Marquin is proud to
announce that "Scoop" is the #2 producer for 2004 and that his dad "Flash" also
made
it in at #17 - We are so proud of the boys - and we especially want to thank
all the breeders that made this possible - without their hard work - it
wouldn't be possible.   And just wait until you see this years young ones!!!
Very excited

Barb & Mark & Kevin
Marquin GSD

In a message dated 1/24/2005 10:23:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dayglyn@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Congratulation's!!! What a nice litter that was. We are also very proud to
say "Dallas" is #1 Producer for 2004 with a whopping 175.50 Points.
Regards Angela & Colin