[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity ? & suggestions

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'gsd showlist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:33:22 -0400

Cyndi,
Thanks for sending suggestions for the Futurity/Maturity.  We always want to
hear from the breeders/exhibitors.   It was included in the Board Minutes
that as of year 09 Laura Gilbert will begin taking litter nominations for
all Regions. .  There will be other changes coming down the pike.
Nancy Harper
National Futurity Chair