[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity sponsorships and other thoughts... part 1

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:47:40 -0800

Tish.

You forget the major portion of the sentence that I wrote "why would they
RISK financial loss".  Sure a lot of hard work will generate the ability to
potentially "make" money.  BUT. when the GSDCA is receiving money for this
work from Purina, it sure doesn't make a lot of sense the the REGIONAL club
that actually DOES the work. doesn't benefit from this financial gain.

Regards,

Kathaleen "Savagette" Strong

Kathaleen Strong - Inflight Kennels Reg'd - Breeders of:

1995 US GV, AOE-1996 US GVx, Jubilee ROM

Check out my website edits - New Flash!

http://inflight.cnc.net

  _____