[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity markings

  • From: "terra fairburn" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:02:16 -0500

This is posted on the parent web site

      Celebrate your club's accomplishment of another well run show & your
show's Winners by submitting the electronic files of your marked catalogs
(absentees, excused & placings) by clicking here.
      Preferred formats:
      Word, Word Perfect, Word Pad, or ASCII text.
      Contact us if you use another format. Visitors to the GSDCA site, love
to see
      your show pictures!  Please submit digital pictures in jpg format, by
clicking here.
      Please make sure that scanned images are done at least at 150dpi.
      All resulting images will be imbedded in a PDF file so that they
cannot be downloaded thus protecting your property.

Notice to Regional Futurity Chairpersons:
All results from Futurities should be sent to Bill Pfeiffer .
Please click on the above link to email them.