[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity in Vegas

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:09:13 EST

What a fantastic day for a dog show. Jerry Guzman just walked by and is
talking to Nancy Godek, who is sitting next to me. Also Tammy is in front of me

with The Godess Madussa.  She looks great,a nd so does Tammy. Tom and  Vivian
Brown walked by and I see Connie Malo talking to Karen Tayler. Olivia is  here,
and I was talking to Margo, I saw David Firche, he is now taking to Liz  and
Robert, and Frank is walking the ring with a great puple tie. He cleans up
well.  I see Olivia is talking to everyone, and I see Gene and Sharon Pico,
there goes Paul Root, and Now Frank is coming by to hug Nancy.  Tedi is
nervous,
O'Connor is in a class of seven and any of them could win. I see Sharon
Earl, (I never can remember her new name), and there goes Eric and Cindy
Tellefson, and Mercedes and Thurmond are talking to Dick Whalen. Dick looks
good, but
with Nancy, Tammie and Dick it sure is a reminder on how important  life is.

I see Bud Drew, and Sue Godek is walking around with the Cook Books.   I see
Debbie Kaiser talking to Lorrie Stewart, and they are calling the class,  so
here we go.

FUTURITY JUNIOR CLASS DOGS
RESERVE

1.   EKALAKA'S SERRANO V. PIMALAN Breeder Holly Gottra & Don  & Joyce Newsom
By Ch Pimalan's Harry P0otter V Jericho X Pimalan's Kickit  TC, AX AXJ owner
Don & Joyce Newsom & Holly & Jeff Goltra &  Charmane Skaggs

2.   HIGH SIERRA'S CAMELOT V LEALYNN Breeder D. & L. Fritsche  & A. Partei &
L. Leschhorn By Ch Karagins Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch  Lealynn's Dark Secret
Owner David & Linda Fritsche & Alycia Partei &  Scott Parte

FUTURITY TEENAGE DOGS
BEST DOG IN FUTURITY

1.   KENLYN'S CALVIN HICLIFF KALEEF Breeder P. R. & D. Cliff  & S. Moses & K
Boyles By Ch Kismets Sight For Sore Eyes X Ch TR's  Quintessential V Kenlyn
Owner Sandy Anderson & Linda Wheeler

2.   CARALONQES EDROUSE BIG BAD JOHN Breeder Onwers By Saterhaus  Bad Boy of
Nordlich X Caralon QED Froehliche Owner J. DeRouse & H.  Sherlock

3.   SHERZAR'S MIRAGE V SHAGEN Breeder Janice Staley By Ch  Karagin's Hoodlum
of Castlehill X Ch Scherzar's Zoria Owner Gene & Sharon  Pico & Janice L.
Staley

4.   T-HO'S BEE CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR Breeder Tami Howard &  Jorge Noya By
Ch Joelle's Alvin V Norberge X T-Ho's Hell Froze Over Owner Tami  Howard

FUTURITY INTERMEDIATE CLASS DOGS

1.  LORIEN'S NEMO Breeder Owner By Ch Sher-Lo's Jr. Executive X Ch  Georg-Jan
Loeien's Ice Castles owner Twyla Ann Miner & Georgette Lilley  & Agnes Fuchs

FUTURITY JUNIOR GITCHES

1.   EKALAKA'S HABANERO V PIMALAN Breeder Holly Goltra &Joyce  & Don Newsom
By Ch Pimalan's Harry Potter V Jericho X Pimalan's Kickit, TC,  AX, AXJ Owner
Jeff & Holly Goltra

2.   UTOPIA'S HIGH VOLOCITY MARINER Breeder Debra Kaser &  Kathy Aubrey &
Dorothy Lynn By Ch Linnloch Paper Chase X Ch Utopia's Daytime  Fantasy owner
Debra Kaser & Kathy A. Aubrey

3.   EKALAKA'S JALAPENO V PIMALAN BreederHolly Goltra & Joyce  & Don Newson
By Ch Pimalan's Harry Potter V Jericho X Pimalan's Kickit, TC,  AX, AXJ owner
Neff & Holly Goltra

4.   LORIEN'S OFF THE CHART Breeder Owner By Ch Lorien's Late  Night X Ch
Lorien's Alliance Owner Twyla Ann Miner

FUTURITY TEENAGE CLASS BITCH
RESERVE BITCH
BEST RESERVE

1.   MARQUIS' HERE I AM, V SURIGO Breeder Paul Johnson & Doug  Oster,
by Kenlyn's Aries V HiCliff X Ch Marqujis Charismatic Wildwood  Owner F.
Susan Godek & Nancy Godek

2.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAC QUIP Breeder, Owners, By Ch  Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando,
Hsas TC X Rivendell-Utopia Sernade, HIAs, TC owner  Lissa cunningham &
Jennifer Root

3.   ASGARDS PEPPER OF SUNNY BEE Breeder owners By Ch  Encore-Asgard's
O'Connor X Hera of Sunny Bee Onwer Marie Bevacque & Ted  & Evan Ginsburg, (I
just
type them as they show up in the book)

INTERMEDIATE BITCHES
1.   IN THE SPOTLIGHT OF EDAN Breeder Ann  Schultz by Ch Jolle's Alvin V
Norberge, CED X Falcon Hills Ffunny Girl V Edan  Owner Roberta Moore & Tiffany
Bartley & Joanne Corban

2.   NORHAUS BETTER BE WORTH IT AVONLY Bareeder Eric Norby &  Janice Staley
By Ch Dream Come True Rivendell's Fandango X Ch Scherzra's Yvette  owner Eric
Norby & Bradley Sipp & joan Intersimone

SENI0OR BITCHES
BEST IN BITCH
BEST IN FUTURITY

1.   MIDNIGHTSUNS CALYPSO Breeder B. Banister & K. Crago  & A Dowling Bhy
Utopia's Fugitive X Ch Midnight Sun's Color My World Owner  Brenda Banister &
Kelsey Cargo & Andrew Dowling & Michel & Naomi  Eberlin

2.   J-LYN WINDYACRE'S MISTLETOE Breeder Laura Pruett & Ariel  Cassista &
Linda Novotasky By
Ch Hi-Lo'â??s First Lady of Heritage Owner  Maralyn & David Renken.

I see Richard and Liz Sottile are talking to Caroly Martelly. Nancy is
running around with a walker, and I see Tiffany Bartley talking to Jeff.  I
was so
glad to see Axel finished, I love that dog.

I am going to send this early since I am so nervous over O'Connor, I will
type the Maturity after the showl; He had a class of seven, and I will be
taking
 him in.  Tiffany is rubbing by back, and that helps.  Margo and Tammy  are
looking at me, they must be jealous.  More later.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together