[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity entry forms

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sincagsd@xxxxxxx>, <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:05:56 -0500

Sorry Guys I was at the Board meeting and couldn't get back to you, I am
sending an email to my committee member who works real hard at our webpage
and I am sure she will fix it right up for us as she always does. Give us a
couple days and if you are still having problems let me know.
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com