[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity Trophies

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:41:01 -0800 (PST)

We should have a contest to see which club who is not hosting a Fut Mat. this
year can raise the most dollars for the Fut. Mat shows.
Terry
Sharon Allbright <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Terry, Evan and all, While everyone is sending trophy dollars please
send some to the German Shepherd Dog Club of Sacramento Valley, Inc. for the
Mid-Pacific futurity to be held April 29, 2005 in conjunction with our two
specialties April 30th and May 1st in Carmichael Park, Carmichael, CA
I am chairman of all three shows and will be very happy to receive any and
all donations and/or ADS to be placed in the Futurity catalog.
Al Gibson is our judge and many people think they don't know him but he is a
great guy and will like a good and beautiful dog. He has attended the past
4 Nationals and the only negative thing he said and it was said in fun was,
"My God where did they get those long leads!"
Sharon Allbright
PO Box 429
Applegate, CA 95703