[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity Trophies

  • From: ropajagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:32:56 -0400 (EDT)

It just blows my mind - not that there is very much there to blow, but that is
another story - there have been a number of posts listing different scenarios
of who on the board did what or did not do what.  Here is the bottom line that
is coming across; it appears that NO TWO board members can agree or know what
goes on in their meetings.  This is definite proof that our board meetings NEED
to be video taped to say the least...so that ANYONE can view it and KNOW who
said what and who did what!   I rest my case...Pauline

Pauline Moon - Member GSDCA
www.ropajagsd.com

Msg: #3 in digest
rom: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ubject: Re: Futurity Trophies
ate: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 12:00:35 -0700
 The money was not re-allocated by the board. This year it was all= ocated
yPurina for the enhancement of the member experience at the= National show,
rom what I am told. Purina did that, not the board. Or so = I am told by a
oard member or two...
yndy Davis