[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity Requirements Redux

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:09:29 -0700

Hi Tish,

Speaking for myself, none of the bitches I bred took, therefore no litters.  And
I know others who had the same problem.  We can't control mother nature...

Joannie
Dream Come True Shepherds, Northern California - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's
Brianne, HT, PT, TC, OFA
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango, HT, TC, OFA - BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of
Dream Come True
RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell Janice Joplin - and too many others to list!