[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity Question

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:56:11 -0700 (PDT)

I co-bred a litter last year with my good friend from New Jersey Ann Marie
Mariano, also known as agent 003, we nominated the litter and one of the
puppies was showed in her futurity this year in Vegas...I did not enter the
male I have because he was very very down in his pasterns...so now because of
the futurity rule I can not show him in his maturity ( if I wanted to ) next
year....why is this rule ?...if the litter is nominated I should be able to
show in his maturity whether I entered into the futurity or not...some one
explain this to me...we are always talking about small entries.....Ed