[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity Nominations

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:42:25 EDT

HELP!!!! I have a breeder (a member)  trying to find out how to go  about
nominating a litter, he tells me today no one has answered his  calls.
HELP!!!

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
Sel AM CH & CAN CH Karizma's Cacique of  Inquest aka DEXTER
AM CH Kaleef's Allyson V Kenlyn aka ALLYSON
Kaleef's  Expensive Date (major pointed) aka JACKIE
Inquest Huckleberry Fun - That Hot  Black Dog aka HUCKS
and Bunny, aka Her Majesty, aka THE BOSS

In a message dated 8/6/2010 12:37:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:

Since I  now take all Futurity Litter Nominations, it amazes me that not
everyone takes advantage of the free nomination through the Purina
Alliance.
With so many complaints about the costs of everything  involved  in showing
dogs, here is a very simple means of saving from  $25.00 to $125.00  (yes,
some are actually sent in late enough to  incur the $100.00 penalty).
Beginning October 1st of this  year, ALL nominations for the free Purina
status
MUST be made before  the litter is born.  It is no extra work for the owner
 of
the  litter so there is no reason not to do it.  I would love to see a
year
where all nominations are sent in on time and are FREE.   However, I  can't
force anyone to send their nomination as soon as  their bitch is confirmed
in
whelp; please take this responsibility  seriously as it saves you money and

gains funds for the  club.

We can only submit what we have and they ARE being submitted on  a  timely
basis - at least twice weekly.
Diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German  Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The  online store for
everything German Shepherd and then  some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_  (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 8/6/2010 9:28:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,
cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Speaking  of Purina,  if people would have s= ent in their litter
nominations
and used  the  weight circles we would be get= ting even more money from
Purina. But   whoever was in charge of sending in t= he nominations to
Purina
apparently  didn't do that, so we missed out on tha= t money.
The Purina money is  earmarked to enhance= the exhibitor experience,  so any
way you slice it, we  benefit.

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org