[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity Bids

  • From: "Brenda Shepard" <tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 07:22:57 -0800

This post is on behalf of Karen Toth from the Diablo Valley GSDC.

Please post to list that Karen Toth was the contact for the 2007 Mid-Pacific
futurity for Diablo Valley and is still the contact.

kmtoth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Brenda

Nancy Harper <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear Regional Clubs,
Using the new Roster all Regional Clubs have been sent an invitation to host
a Futurity/Maturity for the year 2010. Those Regional Clubs that are hosting
this year (08) or 09 were not sent an individual invitation to host again.
However, those Clubs can certainly submit another bid if they would like to.
The following Regional Clubs did not have an email address and I would like
for those Clubs to know that we would like to include them, so if anyone on
the list is a member of the Clubs listed below PLEASE know that we would
want to include you. Also important to let Laura Gilbert know of changes in
Officer's and current contact information. It's the only way we know how to
reach you for important information!!!!

Diablo Valley GSDC
Mississippi Coast GSDC
Mohawk Hudson GSDC
GSDC Of Greater Cincinnati
GSDC Of Western Pennsylvania

Bid packages for hosting a Futurity are on the PC web site under
'FUTURITY/MATURITY INFORMATION" The bid package can be downloaded, filled
out and sent to me via email OR by snail mail. Address is included on the
bid page.

If there are questions feel free to contact me anytime.

Nancy Harper
National Futurity Chair