[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity 2007 for Oscar and Joshua progeny

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TishWalker5@xxxxxxx>, "Kris Fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "LIST" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:00:02 -0500

The term futurity is not owned by the PC.
Kris never said it was going to conflict with National functions or compete
with the regular futurity finals.
This obviously comes from having a background in horses.
Just my opinion, but knowing the Fasanos and all involved it will be a
blast, and if it keeps people involved and having a good time in this sport,
there is nothing wrong with this. It has nothing to do with her being a
Board Member.
It doesn't involve the GSDCA as far as i can see.
My hats off to them, they know how to have a good time and enjoy their dogs
and breedings and progeny and keep showing very fun!!..........
If i had a hot stud dog, i would see if i could join in on this!! I think
it's a really cool idea which takes nothing away from the GSDCA functions,
it's not even in the same ballpark.....
It's their own personal thing...........They are generous people who know
how to have a good time in everything they do!!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com